1. RATES, PAYMENT METHODS AND INVOICING
The following rates include participation in all presentations and conferences during the two days of June 14 and 15, English/French translation, lunches, coffee breaks as well as a buffet dinner on the evening of June 14th.
Rates do not include any necessary transportation or lodging costs
- “Early Bird” Tickets: €456 (Rate valid until 11 May 2018 at midnight)
- Full Price Tickets: €540
- Student Tickets: €120 (student ID will be required on the day of the Congress when you select this rate)
The rates indicated are fixed/package rates, regardless of the option(s) chosen when registering. Entry in the middle of the day or after the start of the program will not be possible.
For logistical and security reasons within the OECD compound, Congress participants will have to arrive sufficiently in advance of the start of the Congress. An arrival at least thirty minutes prior to the start of the program is recommended.
Meals taken at the OECD are taken into account in the timetable.
Three payment methods are possible:
- By electronic payment (Credit card via PayPal). You may make a payment via your own PayPal account or directly by credit card (no need to have a PayPal account). The cards accepted are: Visa, MasterCard, National Bank Card, Aurore, Carte VPay, Cofinoga/Priviliège, Cofidis 4 étoiles, American Express, Discover, and Maestro. Your registration for the Congress will be taken into account immediately, provided the payment has been accepted by PayPal.
- By check. This payment method is possible for anyone holding a French current account. The cheque should be made out to the “Association pour l’Education de la Petite Enfance”, and on the back of the check, please note your organisation’s name as well as the first and last names of the people to be registered for the Congress. The cheque should be sent to us at the following address: Association Ensemble pour l’Education de la Petite Enfance, 37 Allée du Forum, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France. Upon confirmation that your cheque has cleared, an email confirming your registration will be sent to you.
- By wire transfer. You can transfer your payment electronically to our bank account IBAN FR44 3000 2008 5200 0000 5795 E21 and CODE B.I.C. CRLYFRPP, specifying as the purpose of the transfer: « CONGRES2018 » + [code generated by the system]. Upon confirmation that your transfer has cleared, an email confirming your registration will be sent to you.
Should you require an invoice, please make your request in writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be supplied by return e-mail.
NB: For European Union nationals, the intra-Community VAT number must be provided at the time of registration, as it must appear on the invoice (ex-Tax).
Please note that no on-site registration will be possible. Neither will there be any on-site payment method available..